Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cause You're My Miracle

Cause You're My Miracle

When I See You
My Heart can't Stop thumping
I always want to smile
I always try to make you keep me in your mind
Mind Mind Mind Mind Mind
Why can't my mind stop thinking about you
I always remember your smile, your eyes, your hand, your back
Love is like a magic
Because For me
Your smile can heal my soul
Your eyes are the key to my paradise
My love for you is real
I always want you to smile and happy
You are the only one
in my heart
in my eyes
in my mind
You are my only love
I love you I will always protect you And make you Happy

By:DoraKenQU-SSK

2 comments:

David Ang said...

wah..tulisannya bagus2..haha..
kykny jago buat puisi2 gtu..^^
bagus banget kata2nya..^^

DoraKenQU_SSK said...

Arigatou..^_^..Wi..^_^..
Puisi dapet inspirasi banyak..kadang denger lagu yang sedih2 atau happy..ada ide langsung..
Dan masih banyak ide lain..^_^..