Friday, January 30, 2009

THAT'S TRUE

THAT'S TRUE

That's true
That you are the only one in my heart and my mind
That's true
That my mouth can't open when I see you
I always don't know want to say
I always look like a stupid person In front of you
I just always Smile..^__^..SMILE and smile..
Can't talk anything
That's true
For me..You like a prince
You life in another word
Very not fit If I be your couple
Because I just like a poor girl
My eyes want to cry but I can't
I always want to be a strong girl in front of you
Because I must have self conscious that you are a prince
You like an angel
And I just like a tree
That just can silent
Looking at You.. go far away
Because anything that I can do
Just waiting you look back and see me
That's true
That I can't have you
I just can have you in my dream
And never be a real

by: DoraKenQU-SSK

No comments: