Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My tears

MY TEARS

I always positif thinking

When U smile..I always happy..
I thinking U smile for me..
But the real..
U smile for another girl..that sit beside me
When U dinner with me
U always say U have time to dinner together
I thinking that U want to dinner with me
But the real U want to see her face not my face..
When we meet..U say hi!
I Thinking that U say Hi! to me
But for the real..U say Hi! for her not for me
I can't think positif anymore
I can't stop my tears anymore
Now I think this is the right time to forget U
U love another girl
I just want to see U smile
Whatever I'm cry..U love another girl
But I will try to stop my tears
Love not say that I must have U
But Just see Ur happiness and Ur smile
That enough for me

this is not a poem..just something that I feel right now..But I hope that just my premonition..I hope my premonition misses..But What I really feel I can't hold my tears..I can't stop my tears when U say just kidding that U thinking about her..because my heart already broken..

by:DoraKenQU-SSK

No comments: