Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How I Feel Now

HOW I FEEL NOW

How I feel now
like you say to me, to stop loving you
but it's so hard for me to stop loving you
because you make me love you so deep inside


My heart is beating so fast when you call my name
My heart is beating so fast when you smile for me
My heart is beating so fast when you talk to me
though it just simple things
but I'm not ready to stop loving you now


what can I do to make you love me?
what can I do to make you care?
who do you love?
who do you care?
my mind is full of that questions
I want to ask all of that questions to you
but that's imposible for me to say


why everything must end up like this?
why I must end up my love for you?
but what ever I feel, I just want you happy
though it will make my heart hurt so deep inside
but just look your smile
that enough for me


and now you just my friend
I hope you will be happy my friend
love you my friend
God bless you my friend

created by : HeroDorieTetsu

No comments: