Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YOUR RED CLOTH

YOUR RED CLOTH


your red cloth
you looked cuter than you usually do
you are shine like a star when you smile
you make my heart beating so fast
I can't stop looking at you
I can't take my eyes off of you
though that will make my heart beating so fast
but I really want to look at you
just looking at your back
it makes me happy and smile
you make me stronger
you are my miracle

I don't know why
but everytime you put on your red cloth
I want to say that you are handsome
I want to chat with you
but I don't know why

my mouth can't opened
and can't talk anything to you
why am I so stupid
I know this is wrong
you say to me to forget you and love another boy
but give me time

I will try to forget you
though that's so hard
but if that the best thing for you
I will try my best
thanks for everything

created by : HeroDorieTetsu

No comments: