Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I feel like I lonely

I feel like I lonely

Everyday I just talk with my self
When I seek and I need somebody
Somebody who want to taking care of me
Nobody care with me

My boyfriend, he just busy with him self
Thought I near with him
He still leave me just for game

Sometimes I want to angry
Sometimes I want to cry
But I try to don't care

Do you still love me?
Do you still care of me?
I know you still love me
I know you still care of me

But can you show me?
Show me that you love me
Show me that you care of me

I don't want to lost you
But now though I not losing you
I feel like I lost you
You are different now

I don't want to angry
I don't want to cry
I want you conscious
I will waiting you awareness
I will always love you

created by : HeroDorieTetsu

No comments: