Wednesday, December 30, 2009

waiting for me please

WAITING FOR ME PLEASE

I know I was wrong
I was wrong and make you hurt
but I'm selfish, I am stubborn
I do not want to say sorry

I always asked myself
how deep you heart
how deeply I was hurt you

the more longer I with him
the more I realized that
I do not deserve for him

he's too good
while I was too bad

if there is a reason for me with him
whether it is enough to continue to be with him
I think not enough
because if that one reason is gone
then ended it all
dust and the memories with him left
and I can only save it in my heart

but one is better than nothing
if I can keep that one good reason well
will he always be with me
will he always be mine

until when it should be like this
I hurt myself because of my nature
I hurt him too because of my nature
I hurt all the people I love because of my nature

when I can change and did not disappoint everyone again
can I expect a lot to him
can I hug him when he did not want
may I smiled at him when he did not want
may I ask him to be patient until I could change
I hope that all can
because I do not want to lose him

created by : HeroDorieTetsu

No comments: